CHALLENGES January Gi'Me Gi'Me Gi'Me Challenge

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - January
As I said somewhere in last months forum, I am a wee bit fed up with the Covid situation, politics and the rotten state of the world in general, so I have been watching re runs of "Project Runway "and the fantasy series" Wheel of time"...... and while watching I thought what a great challenge that could be. SO Tradah....... Give me some FASHION please.
I honestly do not mind in the slightest , if it is from the past, the future ( though that would be cool ) or the present moment, or if you design a whole collection your self. But it is a Gi'Me Gi'ME Gi'Me challenge so I need at least 3 different looks on your page ( I will take more but at least 3)
if you choose to use journaling also, you are welcome to write in your own language ( I'll figure it out )
Please post your page in the miscellaneous gallery , and here in this thread , so I know you are taking part in the challenge.
Thanks and have fun. I can not wait to see what you come up with.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Vivi, you always come up with some great ideas, and this one is no exception! Thank you for hosting.

:-M

TruusF

full

What a fun challenge this is!
I left my list of credits in the gallery ;)

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - January
As I said somewhere in last months forum, I am a wee bit fed up with the Covid situation, politics and the rotten state of the world in general, so I have been watching re runs of "Project Runway "and the fantasy series" Wheel of time"...... and while watching I thought what a great challenge that could be. SO Tradah....... Give me some FASHION please.
I honestly do not mind in the slightest , if it is from the past, the future ( though that would be cool ) or the present moment, or if you design a whole collection your self. But it is a Gi'Me Gi'ME Gi'Me challenge so I need at least 3 different looks on your page ( I will take more but at least 3)
if you choose to use journaling also, you are welcome to write in your own language ( I'll figure it out )
Please post your page in the miscellaneous gallery , and here in this thread , so I know you are taking part in the challenge.
Thanks and have fun. I can not wait to see what you come up with.
I LOVE Wheel of Time! I downloaded the 1st series so I can watch ig again later. I love the idea for this months challenge. I am working on it next!