January GSO 2022

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Grace love the clean and simple page you made with the beautiful ornate frame and photo the OOB the clusters the icy pattern on the background the colours and the word art.xxx
Mary, thank you for the GSO! You made my day so much better!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I love this page by DeLoris it is so creative with the effects the double exposure the colours and the blending.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - January
I love this page by DeLoris it is so creative with the effects the double exposure the colours and the blending.xxx
Thank you so very much Poppy! I am soo pleased you liked my page. I am sooo happy with the GSO for my artsy page! Whoo Hooo!

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
I instantely knew it was your page - So gorgeous work !
Congratulations on your well deserved GSO, Migueline !

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
My first vote of today goes to Grace. Wow, what a stunning job she has done on this page.
Love it how she blended the urban scene together, the great quote and the word art.
Congratulations on your well deserved GSO, Grace! :-61:-62:-k

full

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
My first vote of today goes to Grace. Wow, what a stunning job she has done on this page.
Love it how she blended the urban scene together, the great quote and the word art.
Congratulations on your well deserved GSO, Grace! :-61:-62:-k

full

Helga, thank you for the GSO! You made my day happier.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
This page by Zepper...Debbie made me laugh with the quirky drawing and the fun finished sentence.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
This is a gorgeous page by Lindsay with the photo of the children and the textured photo in the circle the wonderful effects on the water scene and the word art.xxx