CHALLENGES January Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Happy New Year and welcome to the January Mood Board Challenge.

Please select at least three things on the Mood Board to inspire your page. You might be inspired by a color, image, word art…

Please include the name of this challenge January Mood Board in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenge and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

Have fun!

• Love
Reactions: Ev

Elly1954

Moonboard chalenge januari.jpg

Thank you Grace
My Moonboard inspired by pets, white from snowing the New Year's wish
images Pixabay, Unsplash ,wordart PNG -TREE

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge.xxx
I chose image of the woman the flowers the colour purple and the word art.
Mary, love the beautiful purple colors and the beautiful image and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood boar challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
View attachment 208672
Thank you Grace
My Moonboard inspired by pets, white from snowing the New Year's wish
images Pixabay, Unsplash ,wordart PNG -TREE
Elly, love the adorable and beautiful framed photo and the beautiful artsy bits and snow and blending and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks so much Grace, for hosting the amazing Moodboard
Karen, love the elegant lady and her headdress and the cute dog and headdress and ornate framing and OOB and the ephemera and script on your gorgeous vintage page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks so much, Grace. Beautiful Moodboard.
Moni, love the beautiful colors and the beautiful photos and fireworks and artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous Happy New Year page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
full

Oh yes, I had a lot of fun.
Marny, love the beautiful photos on the postage stamps and the beautiful floral cluster and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
DeLoris, love the beautiful winter photo and the snowflake-flower clusters and the cute snow man and bunny and reindeer and puppy and word art and the beautiful snow effects on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.