• by Lididee

by Patriciaaben

by CLB

by Margje

January Mood Board

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
Do Not be so quick to say "what the ... she's lost her mind". Take a good look at what's here - today, grids, check lists, unique (OK, maybe wacky) days to celebrate, limited color palette, say yes to ~ and YOU! OK gals ... go for it ♥

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Ooh wow, love your research for this month's mood board Evelyn - I'm ashamed to say that I haven't heard of any of the National awareness events but I do like the limited pallet and the lists (I did do a page for December's Mood Board but haven't added it yet 🙈 ), I'm off to play :-62

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
Ooh wow, love your research for this month's mood board Evelyn - I'm ashamed to say that I haven't heard of any of the National awareness events but I do like the limited pallet and the lists (I did do a page for December's Mood Board but haven't added it yet 🙈 ), I'm off to play :-62
I hadn't heard of them either, Karen but they are all good ones & I've been a blood donor for years and years

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Evelyn for your research..... I enjoyed reading about Louis Braille and his invention which is still used today all across the world. My aunt lost an eye in her 40s and then sadly, lost the sight in her other eye in her 80s, it was very sad to watch her struggle with everyday tasks and the things that we all take for granted - reading, watching the TV, seeing the beauty of everything around us. She enjoyed the listening books but I'm sure she would have benefitted so much more had she learnt braille ...... along with sign language, I think braille is something that I'd definitely like to learn

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Evelyn for your research..... I enjoyed reading about Louis Braille and his invention which is still used today all across the world. My aunt lost an eye in her 40s and then sadly, lost the sight in her other eye in her 80s, it was very sad to watch her struggle with everyday tasks and the things that we all take for granted - reading, watching the TV, seeing the beauty of everything around us. She enjoyed the listening books but I'm sure she would have benefitted so much more had she learnt braille ...... along with sign language, I think braille is something that I'd definitely like to learn

You get the prize for being 1st ... remind me to figure out what! What an awesome subject and I'm so glad you enjoyed the research on Braille ... one of the girls in my oldest grandson's homeschool group went on to get a degree in sign language ~ did not know they also have to learn a foreign language!

Jody

The Wanderer.
Wow, do those things exist. Well I never. You learn something new every day, the trick it to remember it tomorrows. Thinking cap going on.

Jody

The Wanderer.
OK after some consideration, I took my inspiration from National Bath month and Yes.. which is the look of pleasure on my baby grandsons face during his very first bath.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
OK after some consideration, I took my inspiration from National Bath month and Yes.. which is the look of pleasure on my baby grandsons face during his very first bath.

well this was quite the right outcome of your consideration Jody ... what a smile inducing creation for us ... the colors are perfect for such a happy event

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Evelyn for the challenge and the Mood Board.
I took the inspiration from the National Soup Month.
you sure embraced this month's mood board Mary ... love the definition of a soup kitchen and your yes list ... thank you for this creation