• by Lididee

by Patriciaaben

by CLB

by Margje

January Progressive challenge

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - January
CRAFT ARTIST QUICK TUTORIAL on repeated text as a pattern page....
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f8oizk9t...text in to a repeated pattern in CA.docx?dl=0

I saw this yesterday , but had no time to make a quick tutorial , I did it fast today, so sorry for my spelling mistakes, but if you need it it is in the JA drop box.
It is a super challenge Karen, and I am going to try to play. Just wanted to post this first.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f8oizk9tp68h9pt/AAAZ3tf_XxD3phKwy3Pu0Ki9a/vivi fenech - Turning text in to a repeated pattern in CA.docx?dl=0

I saw this yesterday , but had no time to make a quick tutorial , I did it fast today, so sorry for my spelling mistakes, but if you need it it is in the JA drop box.
It is a super challenge Karen, and I am going to try to play. Just wanted to post this first.
Thank you Vivi.....I use the 'Replica' all the time for things...and when I really need it I FORGET about it ;):love::love:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I followed your instructions Robyn I did the EDIT and and then DEFINE PATTERN gave it a name and then pressed o.k. when I went back to the EDIT the FILL was greyed out and I dont know how to get it to highlight so I am stuck ..

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f8oizk9tp68h9pt/AAAZ3tf_XxD3phKwy3Pu0Ki9a/vivi fenech - Turning text in to a repeated pattern in CA.docx?dl=0

Thanks so so much Vivi, that's amazing for CA users

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
I followed your instructions Robyn I did the EDIT and and then DEFINE PATTERN gave it a name and then pressed o.k. when I went back to the EDIT the FILL was greyed out and I dont know how to get it to highlight so I am stuck ..
Mary...@Poppy, just listen to me...make the pattern ...the paper in 600x600 or bigger (1000x1000, or the size you are used to)) and save it as paper, you made papers before, just flatten it and save it as JPG in a place that you can use it after. And upload a copy as step 2...that's all, don't complicate yourself.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Mary...@Poppy, just listen to me...make the pattern ...the paper in 600x600 or bigger (1000x1000, or the size you are used to)) and save it as paper, you made papers before, just flatten it and save it as JPG in a place that you can use it after. And upload a copy as step 2...that's all, don't complicate yourself.
O.K. Thank you.xxx

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry Karen but I'm confusing a lot! Do we have to blend the step 1 with step 2 or each page separated.
Some have blended and others not.:unsure: