• by BrightEyes

by Kakleidesigns

by Carmen R

by Anita

January Progressive challenge

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
Sorry Karen but I'm confusing a lot! Do we have to blend the step 1 with step 2 or each page separated.
Some have blended and others not.:unsure:
sorry, Hon, I missed your post, I just answered you through PM, but no...don't blend them, they are 2 different papers. 2 separated pages.

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
Step 3 is posted.
I hope you are not finding this challenge torturing, I am so sorry if it was so hard, next time I won't make a technique challenge, I promise.

TruusF

My step 3.... I'm puzzled where this is going.... Can't wait to see what is coming next!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I use the convert to curves tool in Craft Artist to make my patterns.

There is a video tutorial by lovemyzombie on youtube.
Hope it's OK to add the link here.

Thank you Wendy this is brilliant.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Step 3 is posted.
I hope you are not finding this challenge torturing, I am so sorry if it was so hard, next time I won't make a technique challenge, I promise.
Karen, I don't know how to do a double reply to include Mary's reply in post 70.
I agree with Mary that there is no need to apologize. I think all of us want to learn new techniques.

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
Karen, I don't know how to do a double reply to include Mary's reply in post 70.
I agree with Mary that there is no need to apologize. I think all of us want to learn new techniques.
Oh, thanks so much to both of you, :-48

zepper

Playing catchup...sorry Hope I've done this right but what the hec... good fun! thanks for the learning of new things xxx : o)
Pt2
View media item 81442
Now i didnt know if you wanted to paint black on a mask in photoshop to erase the paper not to be visible? so I went with my instinct and her is my
Pt3
View media item 81443