January Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Happy New Year!

Let’s celebrate the New Year with celebration and New Year quotes.

You may use your favorite celebration and/or New Year quote or use one of the following quotes:

And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke

May this new year bring all the crazy colors and fun in your life. Author unknown

This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. Taylor Swift

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Celebrate what you want to see more of. Tom Peters

And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings. Meister Eckhart

My New Year’s resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between 10 and 3,000 pounds. Nia Vardalos

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus

Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving; make every day a holiday and celebrate just living! Amanda Bradley

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. Oprah Winfrey

An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow. Author unknown

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou

I love any and all situations where you celebrate creativity. Brad Paisley

I love every aspect of being a woman. I believe you should celebrate who you are. Eva Mendes

Please include the name of this challenge January Quote Challenge in your title. Upload your pages to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page using the quote by Rainer Maria Rilke: And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that never have been.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Grace for the challenge and for your usual extensive research on the subject.

Your sample page is beautiful! 💜

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
Thanks, Grace for this amazing challenge, I adore quotes, and you make it easy for me, especially with your amazing page!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Stunning page Grace beautifully created I always enjoy your challenge and look forward to participating soon love your new gorgeous siggy.xxx

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

Apprenez du passé et essayez de ne pas perdre votre mémoire! c'est mon souhait pour cette nouvelle année. Orkan
Jen Maddocks Designs_Peace

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Love the QUOTE CHALLENGE! Thanks for a great day to re-enter Just Art! xo
Jan, I'm glad that you're back! Love the gorgeous crazy colors and images and artsy bits and the fun quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Apprenez du passé et essayez de ne pas perdre votre mémoire! c'est mon souhait pour cette nouvelle année. Orkan
Jen Maddocks Designs_Peace
Orkan, gorgeous colors and shapes and images and beautiful quote on text-path! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Here is my page for this month's Quote Challenge:
Beautiful blending and image and beautiful clusters and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.