CHALLENGES January Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Happy New Year to everyone!

Let’s celebrate the New Year with New Year quotes.

You may use your own words or your favorite New Year quote or use one of the following

In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours. Beyonce

This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. Taylor Swift

Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Sarah Ban Breathnach

And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Celebrate what you want to see more of. Tom Peters

Feeling a little blue in January is normal. Marilu Henner

May this new year bring all the crazy colors and fun in your life. Author unknow

Hello January, this year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce. Author unknown

Please include the name of this challenge January Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this threa

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

May this new year bring all the crazy colors and fun in your life. Author unknown

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge :D
Caro, love the beautiful colors and the beautiful artsy bits and blending and word art title and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the challenge Grace, this year we would like to do a bit of travel around NZ. Just a dream of ours
Lindsay, love the beautiful map and torn paper and the beautiful masked scene and scenic photo and sign post and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous travel page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Grace for all you do capturing monthly quotes and more.
Sherry, love the beautiful winter trees and floral cluster and the beautiful blue paper and snowflakes and textures and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the lovely quotes to choose from Grace, here is my offering.
Jody, congrats on the GSO! Love the happy and cute stacked photo and the beautiful circle cluster framing and wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.