CHALLENGES January Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thanks so much Grace for the fun challenge
Karen, love the beautiful painterly effects and the beautiful image and scene and the wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
full
Love the beautiful blended colors and the beautiful painted flowers and swirls and the wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Norma, love the beautiful blended image and flowers and the beautiful clusters and quote on the curled note strip on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Great selection of quotes, Grace!
Vicky, love the beautiful and happy photo of you and the beautiful paints and clusters and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I am sure I will probably use more than one of the fabulous quotes but here is my first submission :)
Love the beautiful blended beach scene and the wonderful quote and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Thank you Grace for all the work you put into this challenge and being my backup ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you Grace for all the work you put into this challenge and being my backup ♥
Ev, thank you for the wonderful comments and I'm always available to be a backup for you.
Love the beautiful colors and artsy bits and script and the beautiful cat and word art and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!