January Scrap Lift Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Here's an extra challenge for this month. I thought a Scrap Lift would be nice. We haven't done this in awhile.
Find a page you like, using it as a guide, make a page similar to theirs.
Put a link to their page in with the credits and tell us why you chose that page and whose it is.
Post your page in the Scrap Lift Gallery and then back here.
Enjoy!

Past Members: If I didn't do this right, please let me know so I can fix it. I've never hosted one of these before.

My Results

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
DeLoris I hope this will be accepted I only made it yesterday I did spend a lot of time making it I was inspired by Marianne's Page with the kit she used and the effects. If you are not happy with it let me know I will do another one.xxx

Kakleidesigns

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Great challenge Deloris, I love scrap lift challenge, thanks so much for hosting, here is mine

Sorry and here is the page I scraplifted:
full

Jody

The Wanderer.
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
I love a good scraplift DeLoris. thanks for hosting this one. Here is my layout.

And here is the layout I lifted.

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
thank you DeLoris for hosting this challenge, love scraplift
here is my page, I was inspired by a page by ScrapaholicSherry.

and the link for the page of Sherry:

Bubby

Here is my take on a scraplift - no idea who did it, but I was inspired by a layout - It's Cold Outside - Ilonka Designs - one paper - Vanilla Sweetness - Papier Studios - one paper - It's Cold Outside - Ilonka Designs - one paper - Open Doors Collection - Multiply Designers - blended - all elements - It's Cold Outside - Ilonka Designs - word art - Simple Things - Multiply Designers - photo - mine. Here is the first layout.

Attachments

• Janik_03b5-i4.jpg
    Janik_03b5-i4.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 9

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Ooh!! I love scraplift challenges! There is so much inspiration in our gallery. Beautiful layouts so far!!