July 2016 Mask Challenge

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi everyone,

I will probably only have time to do a challenge this month, so I wanted to create a mask for you to use in a layout. We celebrated our freedom on July 4th here in the U.S. Please use the mask in a layout showing patriotism for the country in which you reside. Have fun!!! You may use the mask more than once in your layout. I am looking forward to seeing your layouts. Here is the link for you to download the mask. https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...tar-photo-mask

Here is the mask with a layout I made.

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Totally awesome. I can appreciate the strong feel of the page even though I'm Canadian. lol Thanks in advance for the mask. I'll pick it up later when I have time to play.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
gorgeous Diane and thank you ...I absolutely love masks but just can not get my mind around on how to make them...

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Diane, thank you for the wonderful Star Photo Mask. Love your beautiful patriotic page!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
This is what I came up with.

Last edited:

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautifully done Kythe!! I love the multiple mask use and how everything is blended together. I love the cluster as well! Thank you for joining in the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
This is beautiful Heidi!! I love the large photo and how the WA blends with the rest of the layout! Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Ursula, this is beautiful!! I love the journaling you used to talk about the history of the alphorn. Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Wonderfully created!! I love the cracked effect on the mask. I also like that you gave a little bit of history of Germany. Thank you for joining the challenge.