July 2016 Mask Challenge

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi everyone,

I will probably only have time to do a challenge this month, so I wanted to create a mask for you to use in a layout. We celebrated our freedom on July 4th here in the U.S. Please use the mask in a layout showing patriotism for the country in which you reside. Have fun!!! You may use the mask more than once in your layout. I am looking forward to seeing your layouts. Here is the link for you to download the mask. https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...tar-photo-mask

Here is the mask with a layout I made.

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Totally awesome. I can appreciate the strong feel of the page even though I'm Canadian. lol Thanks in advance for the mask. I'll pick it up later when I have time to play.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
gorgeous Diane and thank you ...I absolutely love masks but just can not get my mind around on how to make them...

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Diane, thank you for the wonderful Star Photo Mask. Love your beautiful patriotic page!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - January
Great challenge, Diane, thank you!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
This is what I came up with.

Last edited:

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautifully done Kythe!! I love the multiple mask use and how everything is blended together. I love the cluster as well! Thank you for joining in the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
This is beautiful Heidi!! I love the large photo and how the WA blends with the rest of the layout! Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Ursula, this is beautiful!! I love the journaling you used to talk about the history of the alphorn. Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Wonderfully created!! I love the cracked effect on the mask. I also like that you gave a little bit of history of Germany. Thank you for joining the challenge.