July 2018 - how did i create this layout?

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Thank you again for the tutorial, Ona. I followed it to create my Z page for Project 52. I enjoyed playing with blend modes and searched to find out how to add the layer mask in PSE!

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Your layout is gorgeous Anita!! Well done! I know exactly how you feel, before Just Art I could only accomplish traditional pages. I have learned so much over the years. We have so much inspiration here, and the willingness of our members to share their talents. Love this place!!!!!

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Everyone's creations are just awesome!!! I love the variety of styles and talents that we have at Just Art!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Had so much fun doing the last one I thought I would have another go. I think this may be addictive. LOL Thank you again Ona. xxxx

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
What can I say???!!! you are all such creative souls!! as a lot of you are finding out, art journaling doesn't have to be hard, scrapping from the heart doesn't need to be scary, there is no right or wrong way................ the way YOU do it will be perfect! I am loving all of these wonderful pages and feeling so very proud of you all! Some of you have stepped out of your comfort zone and I truly respect that and I am so very happy that you have all enjoyed yourselves!!! xxxxx

Last edited:

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
I am amazed at your hesitancy Anita as all I see is a gifted artist that has created a stunning page! Stunning photo treatment and love the verse/quote you have used! just awesome! xxx

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Mary I am thrilled that you gave the tutorial a try and WOW! what a stunning page you have created here! Absolutely stunning!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Oh Kim, what a delightful page! Love the soft sketched face and the wonderful quote you used! Please just holler if you need a hand to find anything in PSE, :)

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Another wow of a page Rosie and yes, it can become very addictive!!! Love the bold colours here and your verse/quote is fabulous as well!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Oh don't say its the last one Rosie!!! :) I hope to see more of this style from you in the future because you are very very good at it! :)