• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

July 2018 - how did i create this layout?

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
I love the artistry in this one Mary, there is a story going on here. You may not have intended it, but for me it speaks of a battle of wills going on in some way. Like I said in my first post, we will all interpret things differently, and I am loving this page!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Oh gosh Veronika! Your page is simply STUNNING!! what a marvelous job you have done here and I love that you used Rachel's stuff on it too! Just awesome!!!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
I love it Grace! As I mentioned in the gallery I love the colours you chose and love that you kept the face in the purple! Really such a fabulous page!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Mary, really thrilled that you are still experimenting with this style! A small suggestion, if you don't mind, would be to make the wordart stand out a bit more, perhaps in black and larger. At the moment there is a lot of colour and a lot happening so the WA has blended into the background a bit. But that is only a suggestion, not a criticism! xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Ona I appreciate you spending time to advise me and looking at the page I do understand what you mean I will keep on practising you are a big help Thank you.xxx

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for your time that you spent with instructions. I really appreciate all this hard work. Fabulous tutorial!