July 2018 - Whisper Challenge

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
gorgeous page - love the soft colors and the fantastic photos
thanks for your participation

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - June

I am sad you are disappointed Gina...... We follow the leader so to say.. I actually didn't know what to do with my page ..nothing like the beginning so sorry if you are not happy...♥

Last edited:

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
This was my first Whisper Challenge and I will admit that I was nervous about making my design enough like the one I received! It was fun though, and I'm always glad to get another page done for family albums.

Thank you, Gina!

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Danke für deine Teilname - du kannst ja nur das liften, was du bekommst.

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for your participation, Anita. You did it right - you scraplifted the page you got from me. I love all the cats and dogs.

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for your participation. Your page is gorgeous and a love the colors. Hope you will give it a try again.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - June
Ok I have only just seen this thread .I do apologize,because I know It was me who broke the rule of the photo,not tubes. I was,also late ,because I did not see it in my inbox,and not a mask in sight ,though to be a bit fair to me I did not notice there was a mask in the page you sent. So You have my sincere apologies ,and I do wish you will continue the challenge.
I can see your disappointment as regards the rules, But how can you be disappointed in t he outcome of this fab challenge ? . The pages posted here, they are inventive,fun,and some so lovely it makes you want to cry....
please keep it up,I promise not to thread on any corns this time.:)

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Vivi, no apologize - I think it was the addition of it all. In this month were a lot of members and the challenge stopped because my email was in the spam folder - not only in yours...
I think I have to send my apologize for writing my feelings. You want to have fun. So there is the next chance to be part of the whisper challenge.

bondem

Premier Senior Member
I can quite understand that you are saddened by the result. We can only work with what we receive and I had an inkling that it would be nothing like the first page.