July Card Sketch Challenge

A-M

Challenge Host - July
Thankyou to all those who joined me last month . There were some very creative greeting cards created and a few nice photo pages as well.

Once you create your artwork using my sketch ( I must be able to see that the sketch has inspired what you create) please share it in the gallery in the Members Gallery then choose Monthly Challenge and Card Sketch Challenge gallery.
If you need help in understanding what to do when you upload to the gallery please see
HERE
Once you upload to the gallery just copy the "gallery link" which you will see to the bottom right when you have uploaded your artwork. Then come back to this thread and reply and paste your copied link.

Remember that you are not required to solely create a greeting card. You can use the sketch to create a layout/page if you would like to.
Here is this month's sketch:
If you like the look of this sketch I have created a template you can download from HERE in the registered members section.
Here is the card I created and I also put together a page using a photo of a beach we visited in May this year.

I look forward to seeing what you all create for this month.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge Anne-Marie, it looks excellent! 💜