July Extraction Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
I forgot to put my page here...doh. :-Mfor the kit
I think this is a gorgeous and creative layout Zepper!! I love what you did with the freebie backgroundpaper: using the flowers to create a cluster. Awesome!! Beautiful OOB too! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
I hope this one is better
They are both beautiful Karen!! LOVE the full body extraction of the lady in red! And that painted purple flower on the second: :love: The second one looks like a cover for a book about magic, lol! LOVE THAT and I would read it! Thank you so much for participating!!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Loved this challenge (and WOW the entries here blow me away!)
I used Scarborough Fair and The Beautiful Life Brushes by Synergy Inks (Sonja) and Manu's This Beautiful Life. Free image: Upsplash

Janne

Here is my take, with my sister at El Matador, CA and used the kit you provided. My Brother-in-law took the photo, the font is Swagger Bold.

There are some amazing pages here - Love them all.
Thank you for the Lovely kit, and Fun challenge.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Love this kit! Sonja, thank you. I just had to purchase it.....

Thank you so much, Lella!!:-M
And I LOVE your layout!! What an awesome extraction!! Love the triangle shaped frame and all the flowers and vines on the sides!! Thank you for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Here is my take, with my sister at El Matador, CA and used the kit you provided. My Brother-in-law took the photo, the font is Swagger Bold.

View attachment 172325
Oh, she looks so happy Janne!! What a wonderful layout!! Love the framing and the gorgeous extraction!! Thank you so much for participating!!