July Extraction Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Loved this challenge (and WOW the entries here blow me away!)
I used Scarborough Fair and The Beautiful Life Brushes by Synergy Inks (Sonja) and Manu's This Beautiful Life. Free image: Upsplash
Me too!! (the entries blow me away!!) It's always so exciting to see what's new! And your layout is amazing, Jan!! Love the gorgeous extraction and the beautiful blending in the background! Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Here is my page for the Extraction Challenge. Thanks so much for the fun challenge!

Your extraction and framing is soooo..gorgeous Chickie!!! LOVE the 3d effect and great sense of freedom! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Sonja, thank you for the challenge and the freebie.

I just love horses! They are such beautiful creatures! Gorgeous OOB's and framing Ursula! Beautiful layout! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you for the beautiful free kit and the challenge ...apologies for not being perfect...xxx
No need to apologize Mary!! I think this is beautiful!! I'm so happy to see you scrappin' again!! I hope it doesn't cause you too much pain? Beautiful photo effect and I love the flowers on her head! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
There are some amazing pages here - Love them all.
Thank you for the Lovely kit, and Fun challenge.
Wonderful photo of your Oma ! Don't you just love the big bows from that time? Gorgeous OOB too! Thank you so much for participating @Smikeel