• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

July Extraction Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member

zanthia

Esteemed Senior Member
love doing extractions even though not always the best as my program does not have good tools

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful pages everybody has done so far.....
Thank you Sonja for the beautiful mini kit and for hosting the challenge. I took the photo of this grasshopper while we were on holiday - amazing creature and so big. I immediately thought it was a locust but apparently it is a grasshopper !!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Mine...I added to the kit provided.
Oh...that's so beautiful @yorkiemom :love: LOVE the framing and OOB and the quote resonates in it! (did I say that right??) I mean the phantasy photo overlaps the frame, just like it the quote...Awesome! Than you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
love doing extractions even though not always the best as my program does not have good tools
Your extraction is gorgeous!! LOVE the bright yellow color of your layout. Feels like Summer!! Very cute layout @zanthia Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Beautiful pages everybody has done so far.....
Thank you Sonja for the beautiful mini kit and for hosting the challenge. I took the photo of this grasshopper while we were on holiday - amazing creature and so big. I immediately thought it was a locust but apparently it is a grasshopper !!

That is a big grasshopper!! LOVE your extraction and framing!!! And the funny speech bubbles :LOL: Gorgeous layout Karen @Pekarokiki
Thank you so much for participating!!