• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

July GSO 2019

Moss

Absolutely love this page by Rosie.
Wow Rosie, is there no end to your amazing talent. You are a very special person with many awesome gifts. Your pages light up my days, thank you xx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
I love all the pages in the Template Challenge but his one by Jody really jumps out at me. It is so dark and mysterious and I love the OOB effect of the monk. Great kit, great blending & brilliant page!

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Love this page by Zeppers. Great use of the template with such rich, opulent embellishments and gorgeous colours.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
I love all the pages in the Template Challenge but his one by Jody really jumps out at me. It is so dark and mysterious and I love the OOB effect of the monk. Great kit, great blending & brilliant page!

Thank you for your vote of confidence.. its much appreciated.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
You The Creative by @Grace - such a beautiful page. I love how Grace has dressed the art doll, everything beautifully blended in the background and the WA. Such a soft and delicate LO!

Karen, thank you very much for the GSO! You made my day happier!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the fabulous example page by Barb for her pop-up challenge--beautiful wordart and adorable and playful images!

zepper

Love this page by Zeppers. Great use of the template with such rich, opulent embellishments and gorgeous colours.

Thank you Barb for choosing my page for GSO a nice surprise xxx : o)

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Love the fabulous example page by Barb for her pop-up challenge--beautiful wordart and adorable and playful images!

Thank you so very much Grace for the GSO xx