July Mood Board Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Hi everyone,

I'll be hosting the Mood Board Challenge for July. It's a bit of a mixed bag, so make of it what you will. I'm sure that with the creativity shown here, you will come up with some stunning pages and I look forward to seeing them here in this thread as well as the gallery.

When uploading to the gallery be sure to include the Mood Board Challenge as either your main category or one of your additional categories. It's a good idea to go Members' Galleries / Monthly Challenges / Mood Board Challenge.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for hosting the challenge Robyn. Really enjoyed dong this xxxx
Inspired by zebra, monochrome photo, reflection and colour orange

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Great Moodboard Robyn, thank you for the challenge.

Smikeel

Newcomer
Wonderful mood board - thank your for the fun challenge.
I was inspired by the black & white, the eye, the color red, and blue since blue eyes run in the family.

pitkin

Robyn - As my first Mood Board Challenge on JA - may I ask if there are any instructions or requirements for this challenge?

Last edited:

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Robyn - As my first Mood Board Challenge on JA - may I ask if there are any instructions or requirements for this challenge?
Thanks for asking. No not really any specific instructions or requirements. You can choose whatever inspires you from the mood board. It could be the colours, it could be one or more of the images etc. If you look at the pages posted so far I'm sure you will get the general idea. I look forward to seeing your page. :)

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
OMG! What stunning pages uploaded so far! No doubt about it, there is a lot of talent here at JA. ❤