• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

July Progressive Scrap

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
The final step of the challenge has been posted folks......let's see those creative juices flow! :) x

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
What a fabulous, FABULOUS scrap Anne! It's been interesting, unique, creative. I don't know how you came up with this idea, but congratulations on your creativity in creating this PS. I LOVE IT!! ❤ Your final page is simply GORGEOUS!

:-1

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the interesting Prog Scrap Anne, wasn't sure how mine would all turn out but I kind of like it.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
A really great progressive scrap Anne thank you ...... not knowing where you're going is pretty scary lol but, oh my goodness, look what pages have been produced so far :-61 and now here goes with mine :unsure::-28

I merged all 4 skinny Scraps, made smaller than page and added background papers blended. Duplicated merged skinnies and changed to b&w, posturized, edge detect...hard light, lighten
Added paper on top - changed blend mode to darker colour, duplicated then colour burn and exclusion
Added elements with different blend modes
One final paper added on top as an overlay

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
many very beautiful compositions! nothing stops you !! In vacancy with a rare connection I regret not having been able to participate, it is challenge is a success

Smikeel

There are some amazing final pages here already. I just edited my post to add my final page, and just want to say Thank your for a very interesting and fun challenge!

zepper

Really enjoyed this and put me to the test! Thanks for the challenge Anne : 0)