• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

July Progressive Scrap

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
My last page. Thank you for the progressive, it was fun. I actually much preferred it before the blend modes, but rules are rules , so here you are, ( overlay grey - Luminosity ) added elements from the skinnys without effect applied.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Every month I think this PS can't get any better and yet it always seems to. You guys always seem to produce the most incredible pages, and this month has certainly been no exception.

I can't thank all the hosts enough for their willingness to host and come up with brilliant ideas. I love the traditional PS and I love the 'outside the box' PS...........so thank you all!

:-17

Anne

Premier Senior Member
I couldn’t agree more Robyn! I’m blown away by the fabulous scraps created this time round.......they make my heart sing. :)
Just putting my feet up for an hour or two as I’ve just returned from doing a Photo Booth event at my grandson’s school .....51 leavers all having fun! I’ll be back later to comment on all the wonderful arty creations. X

Anne

Premier Senior Member
What a fabulous, FABULOUS scrap Anne! It's been interesting, unique, creative. I don't know how you came up with this idea, but congratulations on your creativity in creating this PS. I LOVE IT!! ❤ Your final page is simply GORGEOUS!

:-1
Thank you Robyn. This PS idea evolved over a couple of weeks.....I knew that I wanted to do 4 skinnies but wasn't sure how the 'ending' would happen! I was hoping that it would take folk out of their 'safe' comfort scrapping (we tend to stick with a certain style!) and help them explore their creativity ......I think the final results speak volumes! Everyone has the ability to be creative and 'arty' ....... you just need to tease it out sometimes...lol ♥:-16

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Life surely always changes and often times, you do too - this was way different Anne, but you always serve up something unique

Rose Thorn

I don't participate in progressive scraps because the only one I tried stressed me out too badly, but I have been watching this one as it looked a bit crazy and wild, and now, after seeing many of the results, I'm sorry that I didn't play along. So many amazing final results! :love: :love:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Check out today's Chocolate Box for some images from this challenge (images selected in order of posting in this thread). I'm sorry there wasn't room to include all the images because they are all FANTASTIC!

KAPOH

I didn't do the progressive this month, didn't even look at it until now. This was fascinating! LOVE the idea and am kicking myself for not getting "in" on it. I might do the steps on my own just to see what I could come up with. Loved looking at the final pages - amazing!