July Progressive Scrap

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
I hope you all will join me for our monthly Progressive Scrap that starts tomorrow, July 9 (USA time). I'll post instructions on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Monday in this post and also wherever we are in this thread on the day of posting.

Please post your page after each step in the Progressive Scrap Challenge of the gallery and then link in this thread.

Interpret the instructions as you wish, my objective for this scrap is to HAVE FUN!!! :)

Step 1: Choose a solid and patterned paper. Blend the two together to create the background for your page. Add a large photo (approximately half the size of the page), blending at least some of it into the background. You may use a mask for this if you choose.

Step 2: Choose 2 or more papers that coordinate with your background. Create 6-10 circles from these papers. (These can be the same size or various sizes.) Arrange them along the edge of your large photo in a line (straight or somewhat curvy). Add drop shadows to the circles. NOTE: This line of circles should NOT be on the edge of the page, leave room for things on the side opposite your large photo.

Step 3: Frame 2 small photos and tuck the edge of them under the line of circles (on the opposite side of the page from the large photo). (And because I'm a nice person ;), if you need to resize or move your circles you can!)

Step 4: Add elements (6 or more) above or tucked in around the line of circles in step 2.

Step 5: Add a border to your page. If you wish, add a title or word art. Add any needed shadowing or final touches. You may move one thing if you choose.

I look forward to seeing your creations!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Kim for hosting.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kim, looking forward to the progressive scrap!

KimR.

Staff member
You're welcome, Robyn! Thank you for the reminder. :)

KimR.

Staff member
Step 1 is posted in the first post of the thread. Can't wait to see how your page begins!

Step 1: Choose a solid and patterned paper. Blend the two together to create the background for your page. Add a large photo (approximately half the size of the page), blending at least some of it into the background. You may use a mask for this if you choose.

KimR.

Staff member
Thought I'd mix it up a little, Sue, especially since it needs to be so large!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Oh my goodness the bar is set high already! These are fabulous!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
These images already look fabulous. Once again, I probably won't get to do this challenge. We are going back to the shack tomorrow and I'm going to hard at it.............continuing on with my paving 'adventure'!

KimR.

Staff member
Adorable photo and great blending!

KimR.

Staff member
Cute little mechanic, great textures!

KimR.