July Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
This month’s quote challenge is Harry Potter. Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling’s birthdays are on July 31. I’m sure everyone has read the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling and/or seen the Harry Potter movies.

If you would like to make a Harry Potter movie poster, see
Harry Potter Fan Zone https://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/harry-potter-movie-posters/ for ideas. The website has a collection of free Harry Potter fonts https://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/fonts/ I downloaded Lumos and Harry P fonts from dafont.com

The title of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was changed to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in the United States.

There are so many inspiring and magical quotes from the Harry Potter books. You may use your favorite quote or use one of the following:

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules? Hermione, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Don't let the Muggles get you down. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here. Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

What’s life without a few dragons. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

You’re a wizard, Harry. Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Ah music. A magic beyond all we do here! Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Well, he should have some chocolate, at the very least. Madam Pomfrey, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I’m hoping to do some good in the world. Hermoine, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Please include the name of this challenge July Quote on your title. Gallery policy is that all images (personal or otherwise) must be credited. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

See How do I upload to the gallery? How do I add additional categories?
See How do I insert an image in my post? How do I get a gallery link for my image? See post 2 The easiest and quickest way is to use the Gallery Embed icon.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is a page I made using the quote: I’m hoping to do some good in the world. Hermoine, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Excellent choice for this month's Quote Challenge. 💜 Thank you Grace.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Quote from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Kay, beautiful blending and beautiful magical embellishments and wordart and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you so much for the challenge Grace. I had fun playing with the dragons xxxx

Rosie, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the fantastic dragons and scene that you created on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for the challenge.
Mary, congrats on the GSO! Beautiful blending and images and light effects and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Loved this challenge, I had so much fun with the fonts but after installing them I forgot the names LOL, so I used Harry Font (the only one I was able to recognize) and I went to the dark side, hope this is fine:
Karen, beautiful splash of white and splash of blue with text and wonderful quote on the black background on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

teenybop61

Newcomer
I have actually never read the books or seen any of the movies, not really my cup of tea you might say. I will try and find a quote though and do a LO as long as it doesn't have to have a Harry Potter theme

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I have actually never read the books or seen any of the movies, not really my cup of tea you might say. I will try and find a quote though and do a LO as long as it doesn't have to have a Harry Potter theme
You may use any quote from the Harry Potter books and the LO does not have to be a Harry Potter theme. Hopefully you will find a quote that you can use and join in this month's quote challenge.