Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for the challenge and for all your research again x

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for the challenge and for all your research again x

Barb, gorgeous colors and images and fabulous wordart quote on your magical page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
My dh and I have been having "discussions" about the risks of books near water, so I couldn't resist using this recent photo.
View attachment 172470
Leslie, clever framing of the fun photo of reading a borrowed book in the water and wonderful embellishments and background paper and fabulous quote to complete your page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge Grace.

July 2019 Quote Challenge

Diane, congrats on the GSO! The wonderful quote is perfect for the gorgeous masked photo and the beautiful blended flowers on your magical page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
All beautiful pages so far. Thank you Grace for yet more research and another great challenge.

Karen, love the fonts used for the wonderful quote and love the expression and over-sized glasses on the image and the gorgeous clusters and owl and book on your fabulous Harry Potter page. Congrats on the GSO!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for hosting this challenge,Grace. It's always fun and interesting.

Lella, the wonderful quote is perfect for the adorable child with the huge bar of chocolate--beautiful masked photo and framed photos and cute elements on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.