• Our December Progressive Scrap has started.  See HERE.   Thank you to Kim for hosting.

July Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
I have not read any of the books, nor seen any of the movies ... I tried to pick one of the other quotes but this one was hollerin' my name LOL ... thank you Grace

Evelyn, I'm glad that you found a quote with your name on it!
Love the awesome and creative page you created! Fabulous Ten Commandments for Women and illustrations and wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. Congrats on the GSO!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Never read any Harry Potter Books or watched any of the films.

Wendy, I'm glad you joined in the quote challenge.
Cute little boy and I wonder what he's up to--beautiful clusters and embellishments and wordart quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Grace, thank you very much for select really beautiful quotes!
I read all Harry Potter books and I saw the movies too!
I love all pages!
my page
Britta, I'm glad that you have read all the Harry Potter books and saw the movies too!
Love the gorgeous scene you created for the wonderful quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Grace. A Harry Potter theme was outside of my comfort zone. I haven't read any book nor seen a movie. I tried to read one and purchased a book in the English language when I was in London and hoped to start reading on the flight back but then I had a very nice seat neighbour and we talked and talked.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Grace. A Harry Potter theme was outside of my comfort zone. I haven't read any book nor seen a movie. I tried to read one and purchased a book in the English language when I was in London and hoped to start reading on the flight back but then I had a very nice seat neighbour and we talked and talked.

Ursula, you captured the Harry Potter theme well!
Love the beautiful colors and textures and the masking of the fabulous scene and the wordart quote on your gorgeous page. Congrats on the GSO!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I repeat the comments by Pups_r_Paps--fun and fabulous scene with Ron and Harry and all the dragons to illustrate the quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace.....I've had such a crazy few weeks with lots of voluntary work (and chaos at home with building work!) that I didn't think I would get around to participating in any challenges so I'm pleased to have made time today for this one. :)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace.....I've had such a crazy few weeks with lots of voluntary work (and chaos at home with building work!) that I didn't think I would get around to participating in any challenges so I'm pleased to have made time today for this one. :)

Anne, I'm glad that you made the time to participate in the quote challenge and that you love all of the Harry Potter books and films
Love the beautiful blending and textures and fabulous digital painting and scene you created for the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. Congrats on the GSO!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for a great challenge, here is my offering...

Jody, beautiful page design and clusters and adorable photo of Brady and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.