July Template Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
@tracpitch I've just made a new category in the gallery - Template Challenge. It's always a good idea to put it in the Members' Galleries first and then choose additional categories..........Monthly Challenges/Template Challenge.

It's only ever the one image, so if you go back in and edit an image it will be automatically edited in all the additional categories. You can edit (or add additional categories) after it has been uploaded to the gallery if you wish.

tracpitch

@tracpitch I've just made a new category in the gallery - Template Challenge. It's always a good idea to put it in the Members' Galleries first and then choose additional categories..........Monthly Challenges/Template Challenge.

It's only ever the one image, so if you go back in and edit an image it will be automatically edited in all the additional categories. You can edit (or add additional categories) after it has been uploaded to the gallery if you wish.
Thanks for that hun, I will go and adjust it now xxx

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
OMGosh ... what gorgeous creations ... love the template, thank you

Janne

You all have made such beautiful entries. Here is my attempt. All elements and paper came from kakleid designs, various kits including Answer, Here Comes the Sun, Season in the Sun, and some I couldn't identify from the names. I used the following fonts: A Year Without Rain, A Little Pot, Alpine Script. This photo was taken from the outdoor dining area of Schooner or Later, a restaurant on the marina in Long Beach, CA.