July: You, the Creative (Challenge)

Julie_Mead

Hello to all of you creatives out there!
I'm so excited to offer my first challenge here at Just Art.
Special thanks to Robyn for inviting us at E-scape and Scrap to create some July challenges for you.
We are celebrating our 15th birthday this month of July and we are very excited to work with Robyn during this month long celebration!
~Julie
.................................................................................................
So let's move on to the challenge!

I believe that everyone is a creative. Doesn't matter what your creative talent might be, we all love to be creative.
Maybe writing is your creative outlet, or how about cooking?
Maybe it's gardening you love, or decorating. How about playing music or singing?
Being a "CREATIVE" takes on a wide range of possibilities!
How about you?
What is your creative place of escape? That place where you seem to be lost in your thoughts, that place where you can spend hours
and it only seems like minutes. That place you long for in your heart?

That's what this challenge is all about,
You, the Creative!
Create a layout that shares something about creativity.
IDEAS: Your creative talent, a quote about creativity, a photo of someone being creative, journal your feelings about your creative talent,
your favorite place to create, challenges that creatives live with or maybe a different kind of creativity not mentioned yet!

What to use to create your layout.
-Download the brand new Creative Calm Mini Kit, created just for this challenge.
Creative Calm Mini Kit

-You may also use the Creative Calm Mega Collaboration Kit from the designers of E-scape and Scrap.
The only way to get access to this fabulous mega kit it to be a new subscriber to our store newsletter.
Once you register for our newsletter you will get a welcome email that will include the downloads for this beautiful kit.
Click HERE to register for our store newsletter and get the Creative Calm Mega Kit.

...and of course there will be
PRIZES!

How to qualify your layout!

-Your layout must be created from the Creative Calm kits, either the mini kit or the huge collaborative kit, or combinations of these 2 kits.
(***Added Later - You are allowed to use the Creative Calm add-ons found in our store if you are interested. We have had many requests to include these lovely add ons too. Click here to find the lovely Creative Calm Add-Ons)
NO other products are allowed for your layouts.
-Your layout theme must have something to do with being a creative. (ideas above)
-Deadline to enter is July 16. One entry per person.
-All entries will have their names entered into the drawing for the following prizes:
-$20 coupon to Julie Mead Designs
-$20 coupon to DayDream Designs
-$20 coupon to G&T Designs
-$5 coupon to Kakleidesigns
-Here Comes the Sun Kit from Kakleidesigns
-15% off discount coupon code to Cascadea Designs (on top of her already storewide sale during July)
-$10 coupon to Dutch Dream Designs
-Pretty In Purple Kit from Dutch Dream Designs
-$5 coupon to TraceyB Creations
-$10 coupon code the BH Designs

-Upload your finished layout to the Monthly Challenges>Mini Kit Challenges gallery.
Please include the following in your title.
You the Creative
-Please follow this site's policy on giving credit including photos.
-Be sure to copy your page to this thread.

Wishing you all a fabulously creative week and fun with your creative layouts!

Creativity is intelligence having FUN! -Albert Einstein
Do something creative every day.
Creativity takes courage. -Henry Matisse

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Julie for the challenge and the generous prizes to be won. Congrats on 15 years with your site and hope you have many more to come.(y)
Will give this some thought as being creative for me is mixing different kits to create my pages and setting challenges that are different. Hope to create a page soon and good luck to all that join in. ❤

Julie_Mead

Thank you Julie for the challenge and the generous prizes to be won. Congrats on 15 years with your site and hope you have many more to come.(y)
Will give this some thought as being creative for me is mixing different kits to create my pages and setting challenges that are different. Hope to create a page soon and good luck to all that join in. ❤
Thanks so much, Barb. I hope you will be inspired to get those creative juices flowing! ;)

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Wow! Thank you for the lovely gift. I also signed up for the newsletter and received that huge kit! Thanks you so much and I will be back later with my layout.

Julie_Mead

Wow! Thank you for the lovely gift. I also signed up for the newsletter and received that huge kit! Thanks you so much and I will be back later with my layout.
Awesome, glad you are going to participate, Sherry. ...and nice to meet you too!

Julie_Mead

Creative Calm Collab, Creative Calm Mini-Kit, Creative Calm Add-on by G&T Designs
Keep In Touch Design - Artsy Template 12
This is so beautiful and I love the quote too, Sondra. Be sure to add it to the gallery. Be sure to check the instructions above so you will know what gallery to add it to.

Julie_Mead

Thank you so much for the beautiful mini kit! You girls hit it right on the head with Creative Calm. The title is Perfect for the kits contents.
Thanks, for your kind words about the name of the kit. When I created the pallet it just seemed like a calm day by the lake to me. The designers did a wonderful job with their contributions!