July: You, the Creative (Challenge)

Cath Voisin

Newcomer
:-42 Thank you to accept me in this beautiful new forum !
Very happy to participate at the Julie's challenge with so sweeties Gracy & Tracie's kit addon "Creative Calm"
and the freebie by Escape and Scrap,
But ... !
I'm completely lost in the meanders of the forum ... I don't know if what I did is well done and in the right place!
I am French and my English is not my native language ! I try to understand but if you can help me, you will be welcome!
Thank you all and congratulations for your beautiful pages !
GTD&JULIE_Chall-JustArt_CreativeCalm_110719_800px.jpg

Julie_Mead

Newcomer
Challenge Host - July
:-42 Thank you to accept me in this beautiful new forum !
Very happy to participate at the Julie's challenge with so sweeties Gracy & Tracie's kit addon "Creative Calm"
and the freebie by Escape and Scrap,
But ... !
I'm completely lost in the meanders of the forum ... I don't know if what I did is well done and in the right place!
I am French and my English is not my native language ! I try to understand but if you can help me, you will be welcome!
Thank you all and congratulations for your beautiful pages !
View attachment 172630
Glad you are participating, Cath! Your page is gorgeous!

Blackthorne

Welcome at Just Art, Julie Mead ! :) I´m so glad you have started this Fun Challenge !
We are able to get to know each other even better. I still struggle with calling myself an
Artist but with the time / through the Feedback from a growing number of Collegues I feel
more self confident. I loved writting Stories and at times I was addicted to kniting. I´ve
a big Doll Collection and get my Girls dressed in different styles. Love to play with colours,
patterns etc. Since I am an active scrapper, I´ve hardly time for it anymore !:rolleyes:
Thanks so much, for the fabulous Collab ! :-62

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
I love this challenge using kit Creative Calm
You the Creative
Please don't use tinypic to put images in a post. Tinypic is not a secure site. Thanks. :)

You can check out how to put a gallery image into a post HERE.