CHALLENGES June Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Hi everyone welcome to the Big Photo Challenge the challenge is to use a BIG PHOTO and to fill the page with as much of it as you can when you have uploaded to the Gallery tick the box on the Miscellaneous Challenges.
Photo from Pixabay.
No kits used

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you, Mary. For the third month in a row I have used a photo taken in my own yard. This cat allegedly bit someone, unprovoked, about four years ago so I make it a point to not get too near him. In fact, I took this photo from my dining room behind the patio door. LOL I have a nice neighbor who tends to his needs and here he's been drinking some nice fresh water in my otter garden.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you, Mary. For the third month in a row I have used a photo taken in my own yard. This cat allegedly bit someone, unprovoked, about four years ago so I make it a point to not get too near him. In fact, I took this photo from my dining room behind the patio door. LOL I have a nice neighbor who tends to his needs and here he's been drinking some nice fresh water in my otter garden.
This is a beautiful photo of the cat in your Otter Garden Kathy it's a shame he/she is not friendly as it looks like it is looked after by someone you have a beautiful garden the cat must like visiting it if only for a drink of fresh water it looks happy enough Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June

Thank you Mary for the Big Photo Challenge ♥
This is a gorgeous photo of Nancy looking into the bag to see what goodies there is love the image on the side the blending and flowers Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
June-Large-Photo.jpg

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for this challenge, Mary!
CREDITS:
A Firefighter's Natural Environment: photo and design by Chris McCune;
Font: Brushberry Sans Two.

Stunning photo Chris how you managed to get so close is unbelievable the heat from the fire must have been so frightening you captured the firemen brilliantly Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

I love this big photo of the old tree Grace I wonder how old it is it is massive looking at the person sitting in front she looks like a doll I love the photo treatment the textures in the corner the gesso on the background the name of the tree and the quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx