CHALLENGES June Big Photo Challenge

Blackthorne

Mary, thank you for this Challenge - Here is my take !;)

full

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Mine...
Love the photo of the beached boat I hope it was not damaged to much with the storm and that the owners were able to recover it love the clusters you added and the blending. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Mary, thank you for this Challenge - Here is my take !;)

full

This is so gorgeous with the pretty rose and the effects love the clusters the border the magic lights and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
always love this challence, thank you
Gorgeous big photo Ria love the image the clustering the colours and the quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you Mary, love this challenge...
This is a gorgeous photo of Milli I love the way she has one eye looking at you as if she is saying go on I dare you lol she is gorgeous Lindsay the word art is brilliant Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
full

always a fun challenge!
Credits:
Photo is my own
DB Magnolia woodland wedding
I love the deep red colours with the golden sun shining on the petals of the Peoni Tulip Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you Mary for the challenge xx
Gorgeous big photo Barb love the woman and the pink balls the border on the side with the word art the colours and the cluster Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
here's my layout for this challenge:

Love the gorgeous photo of the ferry going across to Marstrand with the pretty cluster and the placement of the frame Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Love this challenge! Here's mine. The grandkids just love playing with the water in the fountain.

I love this beautiful photo of your Granddaughter watering the garden the colours on her pretty dress go so well with the clusters from the kit you used I love the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
My page was in the feed, but now it is not. I will repeat again. Thanks a lot for the challenge!

Beautiful photo Gala I dont know why it is not in the Gallery as I remember commenting on it did you upload it again if so I will find it and comment again I love the christmas lights and the colours on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

ScrapaholicSherry

A Splash of Color
Such a great challenge Mary! Here are three pages from me!! JA6