CHALLENGES June Big Photo Challenge

Escara

Challenge Host - July
Welcome to the Big Photo Challenge. Mary and I are taking it in turns to host the Challenge.
This is an easy peasy challenge,all you have to do is choose a BIG PHOTO that covers most of the page. By photo choose an image that is clearly a photo and has not been altered too much. You could alter it to black and white, fade/change the edges etc. but it is still clearly a photo. You can use small artistic stuff like borders and clusters etc. on the rest of the page, but please NOT too much.
When uploading, please add in your title the name Big Photo. Upload it to the Gallery, then into the Monthly Challenges, then choose Big Photo Challenge

I am looking forward to seeing your pages :-f

Thank you Esther for hosting this challenge and kicking it off with such a great sample page. JA5 JA5

my June 2024 Big photo-Frog.jpg

Thanks for the fun, here is my June 2024 Big photo-Frog
pict. free made by hartono subagio via Pixabay, thanks - used A BeeBorder_
GrannyEnchantedDotcom - font-Bell MT
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/my-june-2024-big-photo-frog-jpg.116650/

Last edited:
I love the United Kingdom and Ireland! And I am particularly charmed by films from the Victorian era and I like this question which crosses the times and the history of these countries: “do you want a cup of tea?”. Which class !
Thank you for hosting my page !

Back