CHALLENGES June Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi everyone welcome to the challenge this challenge is to leave as much white space as you can and follow the instructions I give you when you have uploaded your page to the Gallery put it in the Clean and Simple Challenge then bring it here for me to comment you can use any photo you want to just have fun.
I used Anita's kit Poppies.
Image is from Pixabay.
1 Add a slightly textured background with some script on.
2 Add a torn piece of paper.
3 Add your photo
4 Frame it with a white curved shaped frame.
5 Add deep shadows to make it stand out.
6 Add a flower or a cluster to the side of your photo
7 Add the name of the photo in 4 different fonts.
8 Add a border choose a colour from your photo around the whole page.

Here is my page.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
June-Clean-&-Simple.jpg

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
View attachment 201765
Gorgeous page for the challenge I adore this with the pretty photo of the rose the wonderful clusters the torn paper the textures on the background and the different fonts on the word title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Thank you Mary for the Challenge ♥
This is stunning Anita with the photo the shadowing the torn paper the script and textures on the background the flower cluster and the different fonts on the title. thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you Mary
I love your pretty page with the photo of the rose the torn patterned paper the colours the script on the background the flower on at the side of the photo and the different fonts in the title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx the
Here's what I ended up with. We met this little darling the other evening when we were out for a stroll. (S)he was so curious and scared at the same time.

Gorgeous photo of the baby calf love the clusters the stitches the hearts the colours and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
It is so funny that I have the *hardest* time doing clean pages LOL!
Thanks for the recipe, Poppy!
This is a winner Chris I love the cute photo of your pet rat eating the peas lol the torn paper the stamps the doodles and brushes and the different fonts on the word art with the gumball.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Gorgeous page love the photo with the brilliant shadowing the script and artsy bits on the background the torn paper the cluster the colours and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge.

Gorgeous page with the cute kitty love the shadowing the clusters the torn paper the script and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge. I always like to perfect my white space because I'm so not good at those.

Your clean and simple page is stunning with the photo the brilliant shadowing the torn paper the cluster with the candle the textured background and the different fonts on the word art Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.xxx