CHALLENGES June Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for the challenge Mary, my page shows a hike we did with Unica and Ebony.

Love the gorgeous photo of the girls the view is amazing Ursula love the shadowing the clusters the torn paper border around the page and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for the fabulous challenge, Mary. (My torn piece of paper is the small one with stitches)
I love the pretty vintage framed photo of the girl the shadowing the cluster the script on the background the torn paper with the stitches the border/overlay around the page the colours and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
thank you Mary for hosting the challenge.

Gorgeous page Micheline love the pretty scene on the photo the shadowing the clusters the torn paper the script on the background the patterned paper the word title down the side the colours and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for another great clean and simple challenge Mary, here is my offering. My son Scott from 1981.

Love the cute photo of your Son who is cute lol the shadowing the cluster the torn paper the script the border around the page and the different fonts on his name Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for hosting the Clean and Simple Challenge Mary.
Gorgeous the red colours really pop love the photo the cluster the deep shadowing the script on the background with the post card stamp the red double border around the page and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for the fun challenge, Mary! Here's mine

Superb page love the photo of the flower the superb shadowing the dainty flower on the side the torn paper the script on the background the colours and the different font on the word title.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Gorgeous page love the stunning photo of the flower the shadowing the brush stamped flower the script the torn paper the lace border the colours and the different fonts on the word title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx