CHALLENGES June Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Mary, thank you for the challenge. Fabulous idea to use 4 different fonts for the same word!

Gorgeous page Grace love the happy girl the superb shadowing the flower on the side the torn paper the script on the background the border around the page and the different fonts on the word title.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you very much for the interesting challenge!
Gorgeous page I love the cute photo of the girl taking a photo of the rather large dog love the shadowing the flower at the side the torn paper and the different fonts on fun the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

Always love this challenge and as always I struggled to keep it clean and simple ;)

Credits:
BMU embossed paper
Vicky Robinson Designs Joy frame
Palvinka Momentes like these
AASPN decor art
Crafty Moose ATW paperstrip
Photo is my own

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
full

Always love this challenge and as always I struggled to keep it clean and simple ;)

Credits:
BMU embossed paper
Vicky Robinson Designs Joy frame
Palvinka Momentes like these
AASPN decor art
Crafty Moose ATW paperstrip
Photo is my own
Gorgeous clean and simple page I love the photo of the honeysuckle is it the wild one it looks like the same we have here in the hedgerows it smells wonderful when walking you suddenly get a wonderful smell from them I love the torn paper the shadowing the doily the embossed paper on the background the colours and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

Gorgeous clean and simple page I love the photo of the honeysuckle is it the wild one it looks like the same we have here in the hedgerows it smells wonderful when walking you suddenly get a wonderful smell from them I love the torn paper the shadowing the doily the embossed paper on the background the colours and the different fonts on the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Thanks for the compliments. You are right it is a wild honeysuckle. I love the smell of it too!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for the compliments. You are right it is a wild honeysuckle. I love the smell of it too!
I thought it was they smell beautiful when I go for my walk down the lane at the back of where I live your clean and simple page is beautiful.xxx