CHALLENGES June Finish the Sentence+1 Challenge

Thank you for the fun challenge. Mostly everything is from Day Dreamer – Dutch Dream Designs – with some items – Pink Moon – Kakleidesigns – and one paper – Enchanted – Kakleidesigns – Torn Paper – my stash – Photos – mine – Fonts – Anydore - ABeeZee

Barb,love the beautiful photo's of your garden,the blending, the stacked papers, the clusters, the colours and the finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Thank you for the fun challenge. Mostly everything is from Day Dreamer – Dutch Dream Designs – with some items – Pink Moon – Kakleidesigns – and one paper – Enchanted – Kakleidesigns – Torn Paper – my stash – Photos – mine – Fonts – Anydore - ABeeZee
Bubby love the photo's with the cute Teddies,the torn paper, the clusters, the colours and the finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Thank you for the great challenge!
I love everyone's layouts.
Here is mine:
full

another great one Mary
Gorgeous page Ev,love the stamp with the beautiful woman, the artsy bits, the clusters and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

• Love
Reactions: Ev
Gorgeous page, love the photo's of the Teddies,the clusters, the torn paper, the lace, the cute girl,the colours and the finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Thanks for hosting Mary - hope your vacay was wonderful!
Beautiful page Beth, love the photo's, the torn border, the clusters, the colours and the finished sentence...Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Thank you for the challenge, Mary! Hope you had a wonderful vacation.
Gorgeous page Lidia, love the superb extractions,the blending, the torn papers and the finished sentence...Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Back