CHALLENGES June finish the sentence plus 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you Mary for the Challenge

Gorgeous photo and page Anita love the happy couple having a picnic the shadowing the textures on the papers the clusters and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Love this challenge and thank you for hosting Mary ♥
This is so cute it brought back happy memories for me with the little girl with the crown she makes a pretty little princess children love to dress up and become special I had an old net curtain nothing else I thought that I was the prettiest princess in the world lol love the cluster and the finished sentence Evelyn Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
I think this is absolutely adorable of the baby with the cute melon dress and hair band enjoying her melon love the bright colours with the clusters the artsy bits and the fun finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
I think this is absolutely adorable of the baby with the cute melon dress and hair band enjoying her melon love the bright colours with the clusters the artsy bits and the fun finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Thank you Poppy. This was soo much fun to do!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
thank you Mary
This is so cute I love the gorgeous garden scene you created with the Rabbits the clustering the blending the cute rabbit about to dive into the watering can the textures the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx