CHALLENGES June Games Night

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
No surprises I guess, but I chose the yellow category History. Here is my layout. Thank you for hosting the games challenges.

Another wonderful page Jody, love being reminded of places I haven't been to in a very long time. Great layout, photos and love the splashes of yellow. Thank you for joining in the challenge, bringing back memories and have to give this GSO

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I chose green, my favorite color, with photos of nature here in Alaska
full
Great layout and love your photos, looks lovely. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks so much, Barb for this challenge...it was a real challenge but really a fun one...
OH Gosh...I just read that it was much easier than I expected, it was one category, I am such a nerd, I will re make it, so sorry!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks so much, Barb for this challenge...it was a real challenge but really a fun one...
OH Gosh...I just read that it was much easier than I expected, it was one category, I am such a nerd, I will re make it, so sorry!
Brilliant page Karen covering all the different categories, love the OOB with the girl trying to decide which one to go for. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

TruusF

full

Thanks for this fun challenge!
Photo: pixabay and wiki commons: JIP, Parker Brothers
Credits:
Sekada - Galapagos
M de Groot - playfull stamp
Mommyish - Autumndaze

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
full

Thanks for this fun challenge!
Photo: pixabay and wiki commons: JIP, Parker Brothers
Credits:
Sekada - Galapagos
M de Groot - playfull stamp
Mommyish - Autumndaze
Fabulous page for the challenge with the world floating above the gameboard. Congrats on FFPI and thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xx