June GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
June GSO 2019

If you see something you love in the gallery, this is the place to acknowledge it.

There is a limit of 2 nominations per person per day. It would also be appreciated (although not compulsory) if you could say WHY you like the image so much.
Thank you :)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - September
I'm going to take time to participate in this thread this month. Always so much inspiration in our gallery!

I love this page by Anne. Fabulous effects on the photo of her grandson and a lovely scene she created!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I absolutely love this page from DeLoris with the clustering which is beautiful I love the photo treament and the way you made the frame from the papers. :-62

Anne

Premier Senior Member
I'm going to take time to participate in this thread this month. Always so much inspiration in our gallery!

I love this page by Anne. Fabulous effects on the photo of her grandson and a lovely scene she created!

Oh Kim...thank you so much for choosing this page as a GSO...tickled pink! xx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Really adore this page from Grace. Love the beautiful art doll, flowers and cluster. xxxx
Rosie, thank you very much for the GSO! You made my day happier!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love this page from Grace.I love how you have added more to her headdress with the elements and added the top showing one shoulder with the necklace adorned beautifully across her front and the Owl with the clock watching over her.. :-62

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
I love this page from Gina with the double frame the image the colours which match beautifully with her lipstick the fragment flowers the artsy bits and the background paper.:-62
Thank you so much for the GSO Mary - you made my day