June HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mood Board

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Yes!!! I will hit the big 78 on June 5th so I am celebrating with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mood Board!!!! It's party time!!!
Now you all know the rules----pick three or more things that inspire you: Colors, shapes, textures, anything at all. Explain how the three things inspired the layout that you did. It does NOT have to be birthday related. Your layout can be about anything!
How about a color, a silhouette and a butterfly.
Or maybe the graffiti texture along with some ribbon and a black and white photo?
The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Here is my Birthday Mood Board!!
https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...ood-board.html
birthday-mood-board_edited-1.jpg

Well, duhhhhh, I guess if I do a Mood Board, I need to do a layout!!!
I used just about every color shown, plus a cake, presents, grifitti, and flowers. Photos aren't good but I love them and this is for Jameson's album. She will be 11 this year.

Mood_Board_June.jpg

Last edited:

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh Kelly, PLEASE jump in!!! My best birthday present---to have a new Mood Board participant!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Pups_r_Paps

Have a wonderful birthday!! I'm sure I might be able to find three things on your colorful mood board that inspire me - that cake for one!!!!

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
I know!! Isn't that just lucious??? Hope its raspberry inside. That's my favorite flavor----that and lemon!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Hey Nancy ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... thought I may have to shout, it's so far between us :) .... love your colourful mood board :-60... 78 !!! that's so cool

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
June is a good month for birthdays! Today is my dad's birthday in heaven; mine and my oldest grandson's is the 26th; and my daughter-in-law's is the 29th. Hope you have a fantastic birthday! I will try to find time to get a page made for this one.

Glyn

The Dreamer
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nancy!!! My layout is inspired to your balloons, gifts, birthday cake and loads and loads of colour.

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Ohhhh, can he come do my house??????? Isn't it fun to scrap the everyday moments of our lives?