June HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mood Board

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - December
I love the way you have masked / blurred the actual machine ,I can feel the dust !

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
such a wonderful crazy Mood board!
I use the yellow from the box, the colorful colors of the balloons, the black from the silhouettes

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Happy Birthday to you.Hope you have a lovely day!
Inspiration, blue , Balloon(s) Birthday.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Nancy, have a fabulous Happy Birthday!
Inspiration from the mood board: birthday theme, bright colors, gift packages, flower, number 78, cake, balloons, confetti
Quote: The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age! Lucille Ball

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Ohhhh, you know the way to my heart!! I had one of those poodle skirts back in highschool during the 50's!!!!

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Ohhh, be still my heart!!! There will NEVER be another Elvis! I can still remember the Sunday evening, back in the 50's, he appeared for the first time on the Ed Sullivan show. Just a young man starting out. My mom and I were awe struck!!!! Thanks for the wonderful memory!!!

Reactions: Ev

Pups_r_Paps

I created an ATC for this month's challenge. I was inspired by all the circles on the mood board so a double circle is at the middle of my card. The top right square gave me the inspiration for the color-blocked background. Finally, the glitter on several of the squares inspired the sequins.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
influenced by the riot of colors and what's a birthday without yummy-ness to eat!

mood_board_jun.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p25321-mood-board-jun.html

lizziej

Here's mine. I put it in "Monthly Challenges." I hope that was the right place. I was I was inspired by:
--the birthday theme
--the numerals for age - I used numerals only as the title
--all the different colors
--the stripes - I used stripes as one of the background papers

Last edited:

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
OK, now you are REALLY making me hungry!!! And this will be delivered when??????

Rollinchen

Premier Senior Member
First of all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
retrospectively NancyP
Thank you for this wonderful Challenge!
All layouts are very beautiful!
my Layout
I was inspired by the colors, shapes and the word style