June HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mood Board

Glori2

Premier Senior Member
LOVE your board and even more that you used it to help celebrate a special time in your life!! HAPPY (very belated) BIRTHDAY!! I say you party ALL month long! ;) :-l

Lella

Premier Senior Member
Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!!! Nancy.Hope you had a good one.....:-62 Pinks and blacks from the cake..flowers from the BD gal brad..soft colors from the cocktail glasses, and dance party poster. Thanks for the great challenge....

cutiejo1

Thanks for the fun challenge, Nancy :) For inspiration from your mood board, I chose the pastel like colors of the rainbow, the party atmosphere and the cake.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I was inspired by the pink, yellow, green, & purple colors, as well as, the drinking glasses. Thank you for the challenge Nancy.

zanthia

Esteemed Senior Member
colors (blue, yellow, pink) , bow, flowers, and party time jumping ( girl jumping in photo)
backyard-paradise-digicraft.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p26104-backyard-paradise.html

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone heard anything from Nancy lately? She hasn't visited here for 3 weeks and I'm hoping she is okay.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Nancy I'm a bit late but catching up...... hope you're better soon - here's my page. My inspiration is from all the colours, the presents, cake and the numbers etc.