June journaling Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
SI_RoadTrip_Layout-2-web.jpg
Good morning and welcome to a new Challenge!

This month we are gonna talk journaling!
Very important on a layout, especially when your doing a project 365 or project life page, but also when you are making a Travel Album!
Where were we, with who, how was it, how was the weather,......

So with the Summer fast approaching in this part of the world I thought it would be great to make a layout about travel.

Challenge:
Make a layout about a trip/day out/vacation/holiday that was special to you, and tell us in the journaling why.

My story:
In 1980 me and my family made a Road Trip straight through the Rocky Mountains from Vancouver to Banff, Alberta.
One of the highlights of the trip was going to be beautiful Lake Louise, a gorgeous blue lake surrounded by snowy mountain tops and we were all looking forward to it.
Right,... and then it rained,... a LOT! It was dark, misty and cold! My dad ran out of the car, took some pictures and we left! What a disappointment!
So, to this day we are looking at the beautiful photos from Lake Louise that OTHER people made...:-5

As always:

Have fun and I can't wait to see all your beautiful pages!!!:-i

Sonja

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Thank you for hosting the challenge Sonja. Your page looks so lovely!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
It's wonderful Anita! I love all the photos and how you put them in a grid. That looks like a beautiful place!
Thank you so much for participating!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Sherry, would you please check your PM box for a message from me. Thanks.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
I looked it up...This is so gorgeous!! I think we just missed it on our trip; we travelled just north of the Lake from Kamloops to Revelstoke. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love the masking of the big photo and the beautiful flower cluster! Now I wanna go....

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
lol .. will have to go back for this one .. haven't been on a road trip in awhile .... interesting challenge ... I love journaling :)