June Minikit Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Welcome to the June minikit challenge. I have a little kit for you to play with. You can add anything you like to the kit to make your page.

You can find the kit HERE

Please upload your page to the Monthly Challenges and also tick the Mini Kit Challenge box.
Add your page to this forum so I don't miss it.

I hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous pages.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Rosie for hosting this challenge and as always, providing us with a beautifully mini to work with.
:-1

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you so much Rosie! ❤
Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous Kathy. Love how you have integrated the elements into the background and made the lady into a portrait. Beautiful layout and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Rosie, thank you for the wonderful challenge and for the gorgeous Elegant Time mini kit!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Rosie for the beautiful mini kit and Challenge ♥

What a fabulous design and page Anita. Love the background you have created and the pretty cluster. The addition of the butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. A gorgeous elegant page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Rosie for the challenge and the free mini kit.
What an absolutely gorgeous layout and page Mary. Love the elegant setting you have created for the lady and the arrangement of the other elements . The whole scene is just beautiful. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Beautiful mini kit Rosie.

What an absolutely stunning page Wendy. Love how you have created the background and the placement of the other elements. A beautiful and elegant setting for the lady. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the lovely minikit and challenge, Rosie x

What a gorgeous photo of your daughter Barb. Love the background you have created and the masking of the pictures. The whole page is beautifully soft and elegant. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a really beautiful layout. Love the stunning clustering and the gorgeous frame you made. She certainly looks elegant in that setting. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx