June Minikit Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
I love this mini!!! Thanks so much for letting us play with it, Rosie.
Since it wasn't a use it all, I took the liberty of using another image from Pixabay for the beautiful lady in the kit.

What a gorgeous picture. She looks so elegant and I love the way you have decorated her hair. Beautiful cluster in the corner and I really like the background and positioning of the owl. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Realy love the effects you have done on the lady and her faded "ghostly" reflection. Se looks wonderful with the black feather. You have created a beautiful rich background. The whole page has a wonderful air of mystery about it. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Rosie, all of the pages created with your gorgeous minkit are fabulous!

Thank you again for the wonderful challenge and for the gorgeous minikit.

This is absolutely stunning Grace. Love all the additions to her headdress and on her dress. She looks even more elegant now. The background you created is gorgeous and the placement of the owl is perfect. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge and congratulations on a well deserved GSO xxxxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member

Thank you so much for the lovely kit Rosie. It is truly ELEGANT and I hope you don't mind that I added other kits to it today?! They are listed in the Gallery. Again, thanks for your generous offering! xoxoxo :-62 :-62

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the kit and the challenge : 0)
This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the way you have blended her into the background and the fabulous textures. That cluster is really beautiful and the framing is fantastic. A really wonderful and elegant page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Lots of lovely entries for this challenge. Here is my effort.
What a fantastic page. Love the photo treatment and the muted colours. It makes the reds on her lips and in her hair really stand out. I really like the background you have created and the textures. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
I am loving all these gorgeous pages. As a thank you Robyn has made some gorgeous papers using the colour palette from my Bountiful Brazil kit. These are free for all the challenge participants. Here is the link:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Rosie for hosting this challenge and for the beautiful mini-kit.

This is absolutely gorgeous. Really love how you have blended the lady into the background giving an amazing textured appearance. The placement of the owl and watch cluster and the word art are perfect. So beautiful. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks, Rosie, for this beautiful mini kit. Was fun to play with!...
This layout is absolutely fantastic. Really love the darker background and the gorgeous clustering around the beautifully framed lady. The torn paper on the left side is the perfect finishing touch. Stunning work. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Moss

Thank you Rosie for this lovely mini kit.
I have just seen your gorgeous Brazil kit in the shop and will be buying it very soon. Thank you x

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Rosie for this lovely mini kit.
I have just seen your gorgeous Brazil kit in the shop and will be buying it very soon. Thank you x
Thank you so much xxxxx