June Minikit Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thanks for this lovely mini Kit Rosie!
Here is my page:

This is absolutely stunning. Love the double picture and photo treatment. The framing and placement of the elements are fabulous. So beautiful. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
My page with this lovely minikit, thank you Rosie :-f

Both ladies look absolutely fabulous. Love the blended one in the background and the beautiful decoration on the other one's hair. Really like the placement of all the elements. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Such a great kit. Here is my page for challenge. View attachment 170957
Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the shadowing and the beautiful cluster around her. The butterfly and other cluster are so beautifully placed. A really fantastic piece of art. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Rosie, here is my page
What an absolutely beautiful page. You have decorated the lady so well and I really love the colours you have chosen for the layout. The placement of the window and the cogs provides the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host

Rollinchen

Premier Senior Member
Really gorgeous design and beautiful page. Love the placement of the elements and the cluster in the top left corner. A really beautiful and elegant layout. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx
Thank you very much!