June Mood Board Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
June_Mood_Board.jpg

First of all, I would like to thank Nancy for all the fabulous Mood Boards she has done for us.

My Mood Board is slightly different and I hope you enjoy it and understand what I am going on about.

As you can see there are a number of boxes. I would like you to select one suggestion from each box.

For example, from the top row you can choose a flower, a butterfly and grass. From the bottom row you can choose a mask, an animal and a quote. The two colors you select can appear anywhere on your page; as a paper, element, brushwork and so on.

The pictures in the boxes are suggestions: you can use any bird, flower, animal, word art, etc.

You can add anything else you want to the page. You are NOT restricted to just the items from the box.

Please say which items you selected on this thread

On my example page I used:
Top Row: flower, butterfly and grass
Colors: dusky pink and green
Bottom Row: rectangular frame, animal and word art

I look forward to seeing your wonderful pages. xxxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for hosting this months Mood Board Rosie it looks very interesting will look forward to this challenge ….beautiful sample page .xxxxx

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
Thank you for doing this month's Mood Board Rosie. Hope I've done this right.
Top Row - Flowers, Bird, and berries
Middle row - green and pink
Bottom row - Frame & mask, animal and word art.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Rosie, thank you for taking on the Mood Board Challenge for this month. It looks very interesting and I LOVE your sample page!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
You did it perfectly Wendy. Love the gorgeous squirrel and the masking/framing. The colors are gorgeous as are the clusters.Fabulous word art too. A really beautiful page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is absolutely stunning Anita. Love the image and the gorgeous poppies. The color combination is so beautiful. A really fabulous design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is really beautiful Mary. Love the image and the masking. The colors are beautiful and the word art is perfect. A wonderful design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Rosie, I can't thank you enough for picking this up and running with it. What a fabulous idea for a Mood Board!!! Can't wait to see what everyone does with it.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
You are welcome Nancy. Just looking after it until you want it back, LOL xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is really gorgeous Anne. Love the colors and the summer berries book. A really beautiful layout and page. Thank you so much for entering the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous picture and framing. Absolutely love your choice of colors and the art doll. Your design is so beautiful as is the clustering and word art. A fabulous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I really loved this Mood Board Challenge: Row 1: LEAVES/BIRD/BERRIES Row 2: Green and Yellow Row 3: Frame/Heart/Words
All images are from TumbleFish Studio, iTkuPiLLi, and Mischief Circus kits