June Mood Board Challenge

Moni

Thank you, Rosie, for the challenge.
I used:
Flowers and leaves, butterflies and grass,
two colors (green and yellow) a mask, extra ´Watercolor spots, and a stamp and wort art.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Gorgeous image and masking. Really love the combination of colors and the brushwork. Fantastic word art too. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Glyn

Great challenge, Thanks! I have Elements 1 flowers, Elements 2 Butterfly, Elements 3 Grass, Colour 1 Brown paper, Colour 2 Orange on Butterfly wings, Extra Cameo, Frame Jewelled Frame behind photo and finally the quote at the bottom left.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for a great mood board.. here is my offering.

top row - Flowers, leaves, butterfuy and berries
colours - pinks and greens
bottom row - mask, bird and word art

Glyn

Nancy this is so lovely and bright. I like the way you have placed the photos. Lovely layout.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What a fabulous design. Love the layered papers, the image and the gorgeous colors. Your clustering is fantastic. A really beautiful page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous pictures and placement. Really love the elements Absolutely beautiful layout and colors. A very lovely page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is absolutely gorgeous Evelyn. Love the design, word art and the beautiful colors. The shadowing is amazing, making the whole thing look 3D. Really beautiful butterflies too. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

cutiejo1

Thank you for the fun challenge! I used the flowers, leaves and grasses; dusty pink and bright green; border, journal paper and heart.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What a fabulous layout and page. Love the background and the center circle. The clustering is gorgeous as are your color choices. Great journaling. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

batacoba

Thank you Rosie for the wonderful mood board challenge and for hosting.
top row - Flowers, leaves, birds, grasses and berries
colours - greens
bottom row - mask, frame and border, overlay and word art

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous image and framing. Love the cluster around the picture and the beautiful colors you have chose. The corner decoration and word art are wonderful. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Wonderful image and beautiful layout. Really love the rope framing and the gorgeous clustering. A really fabulous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

batacoba

Wow, what for a wonderfull LO. I love it, especially the background and the little elements. Great job.