June Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Rosie is taking a break from the Mood Board Challenge this month and I am your host this month.

I think of June as a month of weddings, graduation, Father’s Day and travel. June 21 is the first day of summer for those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere.

Select any three things on the Mood Board to inspire your page. It can be an image, a color, a holiday, or anything else.

Please include the name of this challenge June Mood Board on your title. Gallery policy is that all images (personal or otherwise) must be credited. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

See How do I upload to the gallery? How do I add additional categories?
See How do I insert an image in my post? How do I get a gallery link for my image? See post 2 The easiest and quickest way is to use the Gallery Embed icon.

Please say which three things you chose to inspire your page.

I am looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous pages. Most importantly, have fun.

Here is my page inspired by the flowers, girl and word art.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
With both Rosie and Evelyn currently experiencing health problems, THANK YOU Grace for stepping into this challenge for June.

It's a great Mood Board and a beautiful sample page that you have created! 💜

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you so much Grace for doing this. What a gorgeous mood board and example page xxx

Renee'

I was inspired by the colors red and yellow, the smiling boy, the hearts, and the season of summer!
Sunshine.jpg
Credits in Gallery

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
I was inspired by the colors red and yellow, the smiling boy, the hearts, and the season of summer!
View attachment 170640
Credits in Gallery
Renee, beautiful colors and beautiful clusters and adorable and happy child on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host

My 3 picks from the Mood Board: LOVE, RED, and WEDDING
All credits are in the Gallery photo.
Thanks Grace for a lovely and fun challenge this month! :-f

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the challenge Grace.x
Mary, beautiful masked photo and beautifully extracted couple and wordart and clusters on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host

My 3 picks from the Mood Board: LOVE, RED, and WEDDING
All credits are in the Gallery photo.
Thanks Grace for a lovely and fun challenge this month! :-f
Jan, beautiful colors and photo and gorgeous rose and wordart on your mood board page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you so much Grace for hosting the Mood Board. I was inspired by love, Paris (the Eiffel Tower picture), flowers and the colour red. xxxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Grace. Paris completed three levels of obedience school several years age - we think she was the best in her class but thinking the other pet parents felt the same way. LOL

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you so much Grace for hosting the Mood Board. I was inspired by love, Paris (the Eiffel Tower picture), flowers and the colour red. xxxx

Rosie, love the gorgeous lady in red and clusters and the gorgeous Paris scene. Thank you for joining in this month's mood challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Grace. Paris completed three levels of obedience school several years age - we think she was the best in her class but thinking the other pet parents felt the same way. LOL

Kathy, love the placement of the adorable graduation photo of Paris on the Eiffel Tower and the gorgeous flowers and hearts. Thank you for joining in this month's mood challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Grace for the Mood Board..♥
I have chosen the word Love....Poppies....and Happy Couple

Anita, love the happy couple in the beautiful field of red poppies and the wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood challenge.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the lovely Mood Board. Went with the colour blue, child and graduation.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Grace for the lovely Mood Board. Went with the colour blue, child and graduation.

Barb, adorable graduation photo and beautiful clusters and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood challenge.