June Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
I was inspired by the word Love, the wedding couple and the flowers.
Cathy, beautiful black and white photo and beautiful clusters and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
View attachment 170883
Sherry, beautiful father and son photos and beautiful clusters and wonderful journaling on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thanks for the challenge!
I was inspired by the flowers, the pink and purple colors and the photo of the woman.
Cindy, gorgeous colors and textures and brush work and beautiful image and wordart. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Inspired by the hearts/love and the colors blue and yellow
The photo of our hands were taken on our last day together

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Inspired by the hearts/love and the colors blue and yellow
The photo of our hands were taken on our last day together

Kay, gorgeous photo of you and your hubby and beautiful clusters and wordart on your memory page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Loved this challenge, thank you :) I was inspired by travel, landmarks and father's day.
JA - Mood Board Challenge - June 19.jpg
Karen, beautifully stacked papers and beautiful travel photo and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

AZK

I was inspired by the travel theme, women as subjects, the blue colors, and the overall grid design of the board itself.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host

I was inspired by the travel theme, women as subjects, the blue colors, and the overall grid design of the board itself.
Love everything on your fabulous travel page! Gorgeous photos with country location and wordart and beautiful travel clusters and the travel wordart advice! Congrats on the GSO!